Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

Ha!

Thats great. I appreciated that a lot, Especially after seeing the other one twice. -_-

it would be cool to see you do more cartoons in that last style. It was really slick.

-Brandon- -Brandon-

Cool

That was really good. I had a concept like that a while ago on a crappy comic strip I used to draw.
Sucks that you had to crush everything down like that.
I think there were more tricks you could have used to keep the majority of the video natively in flash.
Anyway, good story, it was worth the wait on my crappy connection.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Woop Woop

Nice, it was all really well done. Smooth animation, and the punchline was delivered perfectly. =D

The Real Ending The Real Ending

heh

It was pretty good, and yeah, I came expecting the Inception ending.
Maybe you wanna work on your drawings a bit more if their gonna stay still for so long. Also get a new mic bro. Little things like that are sure to up your cartoon quality.

Jinx-Studios responds:

Like I said, the move to this Vista shit made the audio drivers or something all funky.

I'm working on it.

If Anime Was Real If Anime Was Real

Just Lol

Aaaaah That was hilarious. So true. Saddly.

Side note: For a second I thought you were the SpaceTree guy. Your voices sounded similiar for a second.

Tales of the Jesusaurus Tales of the Jesusaurus

eh.

I logged in just so I could vote this down. You can animate people pretty good etc. But that was pretty lame unfortunatly. Hopefully the other projects you care about are way better.

Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered Limbo 2: The Bars Lowered

Great

Animation wasn't the greatest, BUT you did warn me and you are aware. So I won't dwell on that.
The voice acting actually did sound like someone presenting a new title. Well done.
And the jokes cracked me up. Especially the ones in the special features. People shouldn't skip those ones out.

TenatiousT responds:

Thanks, I can sense my skill increasing with my animation. For example, my first scene ever (other than my experimental 1st flash) was the 1st scene in this movie. As for Mutter, his voice work is awesome, so I had to include his ad-libs.

Sixgun Space Sixgun Space

Best collab in a while

I found that the pieces all seemed to fit together really nicely. Just the way each one ended, it felt "logical" if you know what I mean.
Anyway, real cool collab, with a great lineup of artists.

Awesome music as well.

Still Life Eternal Still Life Eternal

Woooooooaaaaa

Is what was going through my mind at the end. That was great. Its cartoons like this that make it all worthwhile (whatever 'it' is).

Your animation style is a pleasure to watch as well, which obviously enhances the entire story (or perhaps vice versa, I'm thinking to hard about this.)

Awesome toon man, you deserved the win.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Wooo

Awesome as ever. It was worth the effort man! Keep it up.