I &amp;lt;3 High school girls I <3 High school girls

Lol

ha ha, Sick man. In all meanings of the words.

thanks man!

Mind Of Monks - WIP Mind Of Monks - WIP

here here

To the jerking off in peace. What sort of world do we live in when people interrupt a man and his hand at work. Anyways, it'l be cool to see where this song goes. Peace.

Druids-Warcry responds:

I know right dude! all i want to do is masturbate in piece and quite like the good lord intended it to be

Shogun Braker!!!! Shogun Braker!!!!

Epic

Dude, thats wicked cool. It feels like its cumming in my ear pussies. Mmmm, dynamic use of speakers.

thanks man!

Nostalgia Sucks Nostalgia Sucks

hmmmm.

Sounds like you guys have been influenced by Streetlight manifesto quite a bit. From the breakdown to the singing itself. Pretty rad though. Loving it.

Good thing I like streetlight XD

Black Lodge Black Lodge

Awesome

I love all your stuff man. Send me a PM or something when you release some more.

I still prefer Factory Tour the most.

Ice Cream Man! Ice Cream Man!

Woot

Got ya message. Sweet song man. Not my fav, but still pretty good.

Anastassia Anastassia

Sweeeet

Its really good. I like it. How did you do the guitar by the way? Is it recorded? Or computer generator. Either way, sweet work. I have been testing out effects like those lately, but nothing decent yet.

merlin responds:

This song was created on guitar first. That's me playing... poorly might I add. The chords are Em, C, G(sort of just a power chord, 3rd fret e string, all others open, mute the high E string), D, and Am. And there's a few sort of variation chords that are A string 5th fret, D string 4th fret, mute both E strings. And an octave switch Em chord as well. Thanks for the review, I hope this helps!

Regards,
merlin

Echo Bop Echo Bop

sweeeet

Bro. This is dope. Lovin it. Can't wait for a full mix. I don't have anything much constructive to say other than awesome beats and the ambience in the background works well.

Druids-Warcry responds:

thanks man glad you like!

Dream Sequencing (Piano&amp;amp;Drums) Dream Sequencing (Piano&Drums)

Lovin that

That piano is really well done. Good song. And the beats goes well with it. One of the drums sounds a little odd. A little to staticy. Just changing the sample would do it. It dissappears 1:24 anyway so maybe just meh. and back again at 2:10 lol.
Nice piece other than that tiny itsy bitsy complaint.
Do a bro a favour and check mine out. Lol. Its like 3 bellow yours. Ha ha. *Plug plug plug* *guilty face.

Flippin The Bird Flippin The Bird

quite messy

Sounds sorta like you were just muckin around rather than trying to make a proper composition.
In improv there is no wrong notes.. Only bad decisions. Lol. Sorry I can't really add more to this review.