Kenya Bros Kenya Bros

Ha!

Thats great. I appreciated that a lot, Especially after seeing the other one twice. -_-

it would be cool to see you do more cartoons in that last style. It was really slick.

-Brandon- -Brandon-

Cool

That was really good. I had a concept like that a while ago on a crappy comic strip I used to draw.
Sucks that you had to crush everything down like that.
I think there were more tricks you could have used to keep the majority of the video natively in flash.
Anyway, good story, it was worth the wait on my crappy connection.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Woop Woop

Nice, it was all really well done. Smooth animation, and the punchline was delivered perfectly. =D

Congress Chainsaw Masacre Congress Chainsaw Masacre

Awesome

That was really clever and affective. I liked it a lot.
Just by the by, what was the music used at the very end?

Sosker responds:

It's a song called Saf.
request=view_by_moduleid&query=54954

Chubby Ninja Chubby Ninja

Awesome

I'm getting addicted to this game. The only complaint would be the fact your not invincible when you do the dash. So a lot of the time you end up getting nabbed by an arrow. But other than that its awesome.

Canabalt Canabalt

wow

Awesome that every time you play the set up is different!
That was awesome. I love the fact its so simple. and yet there's so much behind it which isn't explained. It feels like some sort of "half life" type world he's escaping from or something. I would love to see some sort of story play out through this.
It sucks there's no achievements or anything.
I'm the sort of person that needs an actual goal to complete to really enjoy a game. So I didn't play for long before moving on
The music was awesome dannyBstyle! Good job both of you.

I &amp;lt;3 High school girls I <3 High school girls

Lol

ha ha, Sick man. In all meanings of the words.

thanks man!

Mind Of Monks - WIP Mind Of Monks - WIP

here here

To the jerking off in peace. What sort of world do we live in when people interrupt a man and his hand at work. Anyways, it'l be cool to see where this song goes. Peace.

Druids-Warcry responds:

I know right dude! all i want to do is masturbate in piece and quite like the good lord intended it to be

Shogun Braker!!!! Shogun Braker!!!!

Epic

Dude, thats wicked cool. It feels like its cumming in my ear pussies. Mmmm, dynamic use of speakers.

thanks man!

Odin sphere Odin sphere

ciikui

Work on the hands a bit, but coolio! It looks like art from "The world ends with you". its the inking style that does it most.

Porcelain Porcelain

Hot

That could easily go into a marvel comic. Something feels wrong around her leg/lower region. Although It doesn't detract from the image at first glance. hmmm, I wish I could be specific. Well 10 anyway.

WieldtheKey responds:

lol, I have a serious problem with legs, they are utterly confusing to me and one of my weaknesses. But thanks for the crit

Furry Aundria Furry Aundria

hmm

Kinda sexy, kinda stringy. Not to bad for a first try.

Nacale responds:

I think I know what you mean by stringy, well understood review! I'll work on it.

Your existance is apprieciated. :3